Suitable Armor is the fifth episode of the second season of Mighty Magiswords, and the fifty-seventh episode overall. It was premiered in Australia on March 9, 2018 before airing in the US. It aired in the United States on May 4, 2018.
A veteran warrior insists that Vambre is underdressed for battle and takes it upon herself to garb Vambre in armor as Prohyas fights the beast solo without armor.
- Balloon Animal Magisword (debut)
- Trouser Magisword
- Cuddle Magisword
- Puppy Magisword
- Anvil Magisword
- Cat Tongue Magisword
- Fish Head Magisword
- Fish Stick Magisword
- Catnip Mouse Magisword
- Cactus Magisword
- Unravel Magisword
- Little Blue Bomb Magisword
- Rad Rocket Magisword
- Fight Wig Magisword
- Wickersnapper Magisword
- Soothing Brush Magisword
Super Teamwork Combo
- ??? (Cuddle Puppy Magisword + Anvil Magisword) interfered by Steel Magnolia's chains.
- Prohyas turns himself into a fish stick with fish bone legs (Fish Stick Magisword + Fish Head Magisword)
- Bye Bye Bell Bottom (Unravel Magisword + Little Blue Bomb Magisword)
- Eyecatch: Grup is flying on his little wings while holding on to Prohyas with his Boulder Magisword.
- Vambre's monologue of pants is brought up again since the short "Pig Iron".
- This marks the first time Vambre wearing pants.
- Steel Magnolia is voiced by Roz Ryan, who is previously voicing Bubbie in The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack. She is also voices Witch Lezah in The Looney Tunes Show, Grandma Voice in Teen Titans Go! & Cake in Adventure Time.
- This episode reunites Grey Griffin and Roz Ryan, who voiced Ice Queen and Cake in Adventure Time.
- The scene where Vambre does an anime-esque sequence of jumping up in samurai armor complete with three split screen shadow effects, which Prohyas comments "I have no idea what that's referencing but it's so cool!", is a direct reference to the Cartoon Network series, Samurai Jack. Later after Vambre fails, Cathulu briefly turned into the series' main villain, Aku complete with the voice. Even the cutaway showing Vambre's annoyed eyes is a reference to the show's logo. The outfit also resembles what Jack wore in the first episode of the fifth season.