Ghosthaste is the thirty-sixth episode of the second season of Mighty Magiswords, and the eighthty-eighth episode overall. It is available to watch on the Cartoon Network website as of August 23, 2018. It aired in the United States on May 15, 2019.
Vambre becomes enamored of a poltergeist within Ghost Magisword and Prohyas must save her before his sister becomes a ghost herself!
- Penny Plasm
- Kricket Knight (debut)
- Jack O' Lantern Frost (debut)
- King Rexxtopher
- Manfish the Fish Man
- Lady Hiss
- Zombie Pumpkin Magisword
- Ghost Magisword (debut)
- Nail Clipper Magisword
- Unravel Magisword
- Spiderweb Magisword
- Dirt Magisword
- Baby Booty Magisword
- Stuffed Animal Magisword
- Pillow Magisword
- Gummy Sticky Hand Magisword
- Taunting Jester Magisword
- Carnivorous Plant Magisword
- Darlin' Narwhal Magisword
- Dolphin Magisword
- Attractive Voice Magisword
- Vladcuum the Inhaler Magisword
- Laser Pointer Magisword
- Big Bad Boot Magisword
- Kricket Knight's unnamed Magisword (debut; cameo)
- Selective Memory Magisword (cameo)
- Trouser Magisword (cameo)
- Singing And Crying Magisword (in-series debut; cameo)
- Black Hat Magisword (in-series debut; cameo)
Super Teamwork Combo
- Dusting Makes Me Feel Good (Vladcuum the Inhaler Magisword + Laser Pointer Magisword)
- Penny Plasm from "Flirty Phantom" returns in this episode. This was her only appearance in the second season.
- Penny's mention of seeing Prohyas in "a week" is a reference to the Ring series of horror films, where a vengeful spirit causes a victim who watches a cursed VHS tape to die after a week.
- The title card represents Vambre as Daphne, Prohyas as Shaggy, Penny as Velma, Zombie Pumpkin Magisword as Fred and Grup as Scooby-Doo in an obvious parody of a Scooby-Doo franchise. Also a voice actress allusion, as Grey Griffin plays both Vambre and Daphne, and Kate Micucci plays both Penny and Velma in their respective shows.
- Guest voice: Richard Horvitz as Kricket Knight and Ghosthopper. This episode reunites him with his Billy & Mandy co-star Grey Griffin.
- Kricket Knight is a parody of the longrunning japanese superhero show Kamen Rider, which features insect-themed superheroes that frequently ride motorcycles. Series creator Kyle A. Carrozza is an open fan of the show, having published several pieces of fan artwork of the series in the past.
- This episode shows that the Singing and Crying Magiswords (Steven Universe) is previously exclusive in the Magimobile whilst Black Hat Magisword (Villainous) is also previously exclusive in "The Lost Cases of Rhyboflavin" orientation video, is canon within the series.