Füd (pronounced Food) is a rare food enthusiast who makes her debut in the Mighty Magiswords TV episode "Squirreled Domination". Prior to that, she first appeared in the online game "Hoversword Hussle". She frequently appears to commission the Warriors for Hire to procure rare foods and delicacies for events she holds. She is also the host of her own television show "Füd Fit", (pronounced Food Fight) a food-based fighting program run alongside her boyfriend Snax.
Füd is a short stocky woman with dark skin. She has a short hairstyle colored half-lime green and half-dark green covering her eyes, and wears a long magenta robe along with a yellow scarf, white pants and boots. She also has a giant apple on her head.
Füd seems innocent, sweet and cares for the creatures in the series' universe. She speaks in a soft Southern drawl, and has a tendancy to ramble and announce her presence. Despite her innocent demeaner, she is not above exploiting others for her own gain, particularly when the Warriors for Hire are at odds with each other.
Füd hires the Warriors for Hire in the episode "Squirreled Domination" to collect five golden acorns from the Deepest Darkest Woods so she can make a casserole.
In the episode "Cleanliness Is Next to Grupliness", she arrived to purchase some broccoli at the Rhyboflavin Bazaar.
Füd debuts in the short "Vambre's Brain" hiring the Warriors to retrieve an ancient pizza for her party offering 500 gems.
- Super Strength: Füd seems to be very strong despite her physique, as she was able to lift an tree, at least when following proper heavy lifting techniques.
- Gourmet: Füd is a gourmet of exotic foods, able to prepare rare dishes she discovers.
- Her name is an obvious pun on "food".
- While she is on good terms with the Warriors for Hire, Füd has shown she is able to procure the rare foods she sends them to find herself, often at a grocery store.
- Füd has a boyfriend, Snax, who dresses and speaks almost identically to her. The exact nature of their similar appearance is unknown, although the two are very endearing towards one another.