Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
"Do We Decimal System?" is the nineteenth short of Mighty Magiswords which aired in November 7, 2016.
The Warriors seek a secret book in the Library of Shhh! and their best friend from warrior school "Witchy Simone" follows them.
- Radiator Magisword (Prohyas; 3)
- Blow Dryer Magisword (Vambre; 3)
- Excaliburger Magisword (Prohyas; 6)
- Rad Rocket Magisword (Vambre; 6)
- Pogo Stick Magisword (Vambre; 2)
- Retractable Ladder Magisword (Prohyas; 2)
- Spider Web Magisword (Vambre; 2)
- This is Witchy Simone's first major debut in a short.
- This short reveals that Witchy Simone was schoolmates with Prohyas and Vambre at Adventure Academy, works full-time at Slug Burger and wants to be re-admitted to the school so she can graduate and be a full-time adventurer for hire.
- It is revealed that Excaliburger can fly.
- Biblia Tick's voice is based on Mickey Mouse. Even her verbal-tic, "mhm-hmm" is similar to Mickey's iconic laugh.
- Monkey Chunks the Sasquatch's name may be another illusion to the Beastie Boy's song, Brass Monkey.