Action Comedy is the twenty-sixth episode of the first season of Mighty Magiswords, and twenty-sixth episode overall. It was air on July 4, 2017.
Rhyboflaven's fictional superhero Broccoli Punch has a new, spectacular show, but when Flonk masquerades as the star, the Warriors disguise themselves as broccoli bad guys.
- Prohyas Warrior
- Vambre Warrior
- Broccoli Punch/Brock L. Doccoli
- Broccoli Dumplin Kids
- The Floretifier
- Silent Larry
- Officer Zidane Fordor
- Witch Way
- Pencil Magisword (twice)
- Flashlight Magisword (twice)
- Electric Eel Magisword
- Beehive Magisword
- Brick Magisword
- Monster Suit Magisword
- Grabby Giraffe Magisword
- Microwave Magisword
- Monobrow Magisword
- Cactus Magisword
- Raincloud Magisword
- Instant Wrap Magisword
- Muscly Arm Magisword
Super Teamwork Combo
This episode was a homage to Kamen Rider, Fujiyama Ichiban, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and all tokusatsu-based productions, as creator Kyle Carrozza is a fan of the genre. Two actors from the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers genre; Johnny Yong Bosch and Paul Schrier voice Broccoli Punch/Brock L. Doccoli and the reprised role of Flonk for this episode, among additional voices.
- This episode reveals that the background kid characters are The Broccoli Dumplin' Kids. They make numerous major appearances in future episodes.
- This episode reveals Witch Way are huge fans of Broccoli Punch.
- This marks the first appearance of Officer Zidane Fordor.
- Nord mentions the Brocstreet Boys which is a parody of a well-known boyband Backstreet Boys.
- Brock L. Doccoli is an amalgamation of the character Rock Lee from the Naruto franchise and 70s-style Tokusatsu superhero shows.
- The character is voiced by Power Ranger illumni actor, Johnny Yong Bosch.
- This episode title card was a nod of DC's superhero comic Action Comic.
- When Morbidia tells Gateaux that he has only one hug a month, this is referring to the ending of “Witchy Simone Ruins Everything”
- This episode title meaning that show funny scenes mixed with violence, car chases, explostions etc. This genre is intended to keep viewers laughing while enjoying serious fighting scenes.
- Gateaux says about "mass hysteria", which implies he's not used to dogs.